How to get involved in the department’s student club
- Psi Chi is the national honorary society in psychology. Founded in 1927, its goal is to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship and advance the science of psychology. Students must meet minimum qualifications for membership. Find us on OrgSync! Here’s a brochure about how to join the Psi Chi group on OrgSync: How to join the Psi Chi group on OrgSync.
- Anyone can come to meetings! You don’t have to be a member. Join the OrgSync group to see all our meeting dates and events.
- If you are eligible to apply for Psi Chi, you will get an email. Go to this this page to apply for membership in Psi Chi! Or email email@example.com for more information.
- National Psi Chi news is available at Eye on Psi Chi. This is a great resource for articles focusing on career guidance, transitioning to the workplace, and publishing in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Psi Chi is involved in fund-raising and in sponsoring charitable events for the community. WE WANT YOU to join and get involved!
- Students may also be interested in graduate school information.